Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feeling Good- The Secret to an Amazing Life

I start my day in silence.  Enjoying the peace I feel in my heart, being one with God. I start my day acknowleging the magnificence of who I am and all of the blessings God has given me.  I focus also on what He's left in my authority.   I know that I have the power to create my world with my thoughts and feelings, so I consciously create a heavenly life starting early in the morning.  With a heart filled with joy and love I go about  focusing on all the things I love: my husband, my children, my family and friends, my job, cooking, eating :), going to the beach, banana splits, a baby's giggle, my children's sense of humor, spanish cooking, french fries, my trip to Paris with my sister, Christmas, visiting my Dad and brother, watching my children excel in basketbal and the list never really stops.  I add to it every day.
I focus on the eternal truths of God's word and use it to frame my life. I use the truth as my standard.  If an area of my life doesn't match up to the truth in God's word
 then I just imagine the very best-case scenario and send love on its way to transform it.  If I sense the slightest hint of a negative emotion attached to any area of my life then I immediately stop.  I take a moment to affirm that every area of my life must conform to the truth in God's word and I believe that I receive the answer to my prayer instantly.  I understand that my responsibility is to expand the Kingdom of God throughout this earth and I do it with my lovely thoughts and feelings.

 This process of meditation prepares me for the day that awaits. I dictate how my day is going to be.  I plan it out and expect the very best.  I affirm that I see life through the eyes of love and that my thoughts, feelings, words and actions are motivated by love only.

By the time I'm done, I feel brand new inside and ready for a successful day.  I feel calm, poised, confident and most of all I feel loved.  I know that at this very moment in time I am right smack-dab in the middle of God's perfect will for my life.  I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  God's infinite grace is abundantly pouring down on me and my family so that we always, having all sufficiency in all things abound in every good work.

Throughout the day I stay focused on the task at hand always doing things with the spirit of excellence and expecting the best in everything which is the essence of "praying without ceasing".  I've been listening to  Rhonda Byrne's audiobook version of the "The Power" throughout the day.  It's such a masterpiece filled with profound wisdom on living a life of Love.  It's about 6 hours long and is a great way to help anyone learn how to live life to the fullest.  Living a life of love requires a complete mind shift.  We are not naturally prone to doing things with Love as a priority so it requires a retraining.  Exposing yourself repeatedly by listening or reading materials that teach on this subject matter is the number one way to transform your way of thinking to the highest form. Love is an unstoppable force that can move every single obstacle out of your way whether it's an obstacle to health, abundance, sound relationships or confidence.  When you understand how to use Love, your life will be radically transformed.  Your relationships will be strong and meaningful, you will attract trustworthy, loving persons, your finances will be in order, increasing and sound, your health will be strong and your life will take on a new joyous meaning.   It's how we were designed to live.

How will you always know you are on the right track in life? Because you are experiencing JOY! Joy is the number one way for you to know that you are using the Power of Love.  You feel great.  Love produces JOY and PEACE.  You are enthusiastic about life, and eager every day to get going.  When you treat people with love you experience JOY.  That love comes back to you in so many different ways.  When you manage your money wisely, you are sowing love into your finances.  That love will produce untold blessings financially.  When you eat right and work out regularly, you are loving your body and that care will be multiplied back to you as divine health and a long life.  When you exceed your boss's expectations you are sowing love to your job and it will return to you in the form of job advancement, respect and trust.

Feeling joy is always a by-product of walking in love.  The more you feel good, the more good you are creating in your life. So if you don't already have a daily routine of meditating, I encourage you to start one as as you can.  Monitor your feelings throughout the day.  If you feel them dip down a little, immediately make a list of the things you LOVE and you will see how quickly you will feel amazing again.  Imagine where we'd be as a human race if everyone took their precious time to focus on all the good in their lives.  It would be hard to tell the difference between Heaven and Earth.   So let's work together and everyday we can all create a little piece of Heaven on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment