Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Friendly Reminder

I was busy at work on a deadline and I tend to tunnel when I work- just block everything out and keep working for hours.  But I kept getting this little nudge inside to listen to The Power which I have on audio. It was exactly what I needed to keep me focused, balanced and inspired.  It's about 6 hours long and I even went to sleep listening to it.  How important it is for each of us to remember that love really and truly is the only path to happiness.  I have to admit that I let myself slip a little in the gratitude area.  It's so easy to get sidetracked with the less important.  Gratitude will not only keep you on track it is one of the fastest way to get in sync with the Almighty and on track to greatness.  Thank you for always keeping me on track. \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment