Friday, September 21, 2012

Feeling Good with The Little Book of Breakthrough!

I googled my book the other day and found it had landed on Amazon's Hot New Releases List! How amazing it is to release your book one week and the following week be recognized in this way. I love Amazon! It means The Little Book of Breakthrough is changing lives and making people feel good! I've received a lot of positive feedback from people using the 3 minute meditation in the Little Book of Breakthrough.

This is what they have to say:
Testimonials
"I was feeling a little down and when I started your meditation, I IMMEDIATELY, began to feel good."

"I normally get up in a bad mood but noticed that now I actually look forward to getting up."

"I've never been a morning person.  Since I started the 3 minute meditation, I feel like when I wake up, I have so much to look forward to.  My mind is getting clearer and I think I have a better idea what my next level is!"

These people have chosen to take control of their thoughts and their lives.  That's why they are seeing such quick results. The Little Book of Breakthrough: Breakthrough Thoughts for Manifesting Your Heaven on Earth deceptively creates self confidence in you without you even realizing it. The Breakthrough Thoughts are thoughts that successful and self confident people have. When you're confident you feel good because you're expecting the best case scenario. When you feel good you're going to attract more good things in your life- it never fails. I'm so excited this book is having this impact and my deepest gratitude to everyone who's purchased the book which is currently at .99 cents.

The Print Version of the Little Book- Coming Soon!
My Kindle Marketing Campaign is in full gear! I'm working on a multitude of things right now to promote the book as much as possible. By the way I've listed some of them for FREE on my Kindle How To Page for all of my newbie self-pubbers. Check back frequently as I will continue to update the list.

The print version of The Little Book of Breakthrough will be coming out shortly. It will be small enough you can put it in your purse or back pocket with a spiral binding and durable plastic cover. You'll be able to take it with you, jot some notes or give it as a gift. It will have some bonus sections that include:

Breakthrough Blockers!
Things you should NOT say or do which can block your breakthrough


 Breakthrough Words!
Words that help you manifest a breakthrough

How to Know You're on Track for a Breakthrough!
A checklist of things for you to confirm you're on track for your breakthrough

I'm excited, so let's get the word out! Follow me on Facebook: Dorcas Wood Author
****If you'd like to get free updates on events (like the Free Book Promo coming up), new releases and such email me at dorcas.wood@gmail.com  and use FREE UPDATES in the subject line.****

No comments:

Post a Comment