Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feeling Down? Do This To Feel Good Fast!

Next time you're feeling stressed, a little down, angry or fearful say the following words for a quick way to refocus and clear negative emotions:


I am so thankful that:

I AM LOVE


I endure long and I am patient and kind; I am never envious nor overwhelmed with jealousy
I am not boastful nor vain, nor do I display myself haughtily.
I am not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride)
I am not rude (unmannerly) and do not act unbecomingly.
I AM Love and I do not insist on my own rights or my own way, for I am not selfish;
I am not touchy or fretful or resentful;
I pay no attention to any evil done to me
I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoice when right and truth prevail.
I bear up under anything and everything that comes
Always ready to believe the best of every person,
My hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and I endure everything [without weakening].
I AM LOVE AND I NEVER FAIL

If you feel the same after the first time, then keep saying it until you feel completely refreshed.  Love never fails and it will help you to reshift your focus and get back on track to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment